can i borrow the arrow keys note thing
This is a low-res 4 key rhythm game inspired by games such as Stepmania & DDR.
Arrow Keys, WASD or ASKL on Keyboard
D-Pad OR Left, Down, X, A on Xbox Gamepads
D-Pad OR Left, Down, Square, Cross on Playstation Gamepads
This is a fork of my game PICO NIGHT PUNKIN', but has a lot of improvements. Here's a list of all the major changes:
- Hit Timings (Perfect, Great, Good, OK, Miss)
- Variable scoring for notes (better score with better accuracy)
- Results screen after playing a song
- Highscores for each difficulty
- Improved gamepad for mobile players
- Support for hitting multiple notes on the same frame (doubles/chords)
- Create modcharts with relative ease
- Create custom background elements with relative ease
#AMANIA_CHARTERbut still supports
NOTE FOR MODDERS:
If you wish to create your own Arrowmania mods, check out the source code on GitHub: https://github.com/CarsonKompon/Arrowmania
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Made me try the maxium to play fnf!bro this game is perfect!do more games like this and i gonna defnitely play and post in my youtube channel!
Made me miss DDR or Guitar hero! Thats why I had to win against my wife lol TY for a fun time!
very fun game
i like easy modcharts like this
i bested this game
I suck at this game xD